ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost as exciting as sex!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats Better Xbox or ps3

Go down 
+4
KillerQueen
Ethix
Havon
Thiudorcus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiudorcus
ApexGaming Guppie
Thiudorcus

Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 am

for me its ps3
Back to top Go down
Havon
ApexGaming Administarator

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:43 pm

ps3
Back to top Go down
Ethix
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:08 pm

360 only because I own it and have never truly played a PS3
Back to top Go down
https://apexgaming.darkbb.com
KillerQueen
ApexGaming Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:02 pm

both of em are a waste of money, unless you buy DMC4 for PS3 or Resident Evil 5 for 360, which is the only two games where there would be a reason for me to buy either of those systems for.
Back to top Go down
Havon

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Ive got bouth, never get touched. Ive gone threw 2 keyboards and 3 mice for my computer so that shows what is the real winner for me.
Back to top Go down
Ethix
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Agreed. PC for me 100% I would give up my 360 if I could have what I wanted for my pc.
Back to top Go down
Zixx
Zixx

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:59 am

I'm actually on the computer more. All the hype for me on the 360 was when I didn't have it. Once I had it, lost all the hype for me.
Back to top Go down
TheWierdoBro
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 pm

I don't play any of them simply couse they're boring -.-
Back to top Go down
Brinx

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

ok well look at this there is this program that lets you download and play games from like xbox and sony stuff i have had dmc2 on my pc at one time then i got bored of it lol so pc ftw
Back to top Go down
Aero
ApexGaming Guppie
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

for me ps3, im gonna get one for graduation :] plus, for the 360 its what? 250-300 dollars? and there adapter for online is 100 dollars. then theres xbox live for 60 dollars, so you would end ups pending 410-460 dollars, when you could get ps3 cheaper :O yeah i know its not a big difference but still. free online and already has an adapter. no i did not do this cuz i was bored, i did it cuz i was debating on my graduation present and my parents are very cheap so i wanted to find out how to convince them to get me a ps3 >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Better Xbox or ps3   Whats Better  Xbox or ps3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Better Xbox or ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ApexGaming :: ApexGaming Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: