ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost as exciting as sex!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zixx
Zixx

[ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim Empty
PostSubject: [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim   [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Name: Bryan
Position Applying For: GM
Language: English, Filipino (Tagalog, Ilokano) Basic spanish.

E-mail: bryanvincent888@hotmail.com
Msn: bryanvincent888@hotmail.com
Aim:

Do you know how to Code? No
If yes what Coding Languages do you know: None
How much experiance do you have with Coding?: None
Coding Softwares you use: None

Designing Experience: Small
Designing Softwares you use: Adobe Photoshop CS3, GIMP
Do you know how to easily manuver your way around photoshop? Yes
Do you try hard on your work?: Yes, a lot of concentration.
Work/Projects/Website/Gallery?: None

Do you have Photoshop? Yes
What version? Adobe Photoshop CS3
Do you have nVidia DDS plug-ins? No
Do you know how to unpack/pack a .mrs file? No Ethix:Can be easily taught so no worries
Do you know how to encrypt .mrs file? No Ethix:Same as above
Do you know how to Dectpyt .mrs file? No
Do you know how to work with Hex Workshop? No
Do you know how to edit XML files? No
Do you know the basic editing functions inside system.mrs? No

Can you create GunZ Maps? No
Do you own FSRad?: No
How much time a day do you spend doing maps?: None

Are you good at GTKGradinet? No
Experience with map lighting [light map]: No
Do you create your own textures? No
Mapping/textures Gallery URL: None

Do you have any 3D Modeling Experience: No
If yes, what 3D Modeling Softwares you use: None

Work/Projects/Website/Gallery?: None

Personality: My personality is approachable with constructive opinions. I am very nice and understanding. I keep an open about other players concerns and opinions.

Are you an honest Person: Yes, I am an honest person. Once you get to know me better, You will agree.

Do you speak English well?: Yes, It was my first language even though I was born in the Philippines.

What is your biggest inspiration? Basketball, my drive to be the best.
Favorite activity?: Basketball and Video Games.
Communication ability: My communication ability is Superb, and I have good grammar.
Are you mature? : Yes I am Mature, with a sense of Humor.

Pros: Im highly active with good spirit for the game, Ive been playing GunZ for almost 5 years. I am able to learn quickly, I can give constructive criticism to help others better their gaming here on Apex. I always make sure that I am up to date in the Forums, I check on all the threads to see if I can help or share my opinions and advice with any. I help players with problems if I know how to solve them.

Cons: Not knowing how to do any coding or anything special, but I am willing to learn.

Are you active?: I am highly active, I put at least 3 hours a day into gaming. Most of the time I play more, but don't call me a nerd.
Are you trustworthy: Yes, I'm the secret holder among my friends. As you get to know me, I'm sure you will trust me with your secrets.
Have you ever hacked before?: Never did and Never will.

Do you know anything about database setup, MySQL server or WAMP: No
Do you know how to run php or Vbulletin forums?: No
Any Experiance with editing HTML/CSS/PHP?: No
Do you have TeamViewer? No

Why do you want to apply for that position?: I want to apply for this Position because I'm Responsible and have a good sense of the Rules. I plan on enforcing the rules strictly if Hired. I will enforce the rules Fairly and make sure to listen to both sides of a problem or issue. I have had many encounters of Hacker's with No GM around, and having different GM's in Different time zones will help this problem highly. I am highly active, and have a great vision of how I can make Apex GunZ a better Community.

What drives you to do your best on ApexGunZ? The fear of getting fired. If Hired. I like to have a good reputation. I don't like giving bad first impressions.
Anything else you'd like to share?: I want this Badly cause I know I can make a Difference.
Last Comments: If I am hired here, I am willing to quit all other gunz I play. I will Advertize Apex to the other servers I play. If I am not hired, I will still play this server.
Back to top Go down
Ethix
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim   [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Recommended by me. Look at this Ray when you return.
Back to top Go down
https://apexgaming.darkbb.com
KillerQueen
ApexGaming Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim   [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 pm

HIRED!

Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
https://apexgaming.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim   [ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ApexGunZ] GM Application Aim
Page 1 of 1