ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost as exciting as sex!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phear
ApexGaming Guppie

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:13 am

Hello, I'm Phear and I'd just like to say hi and drop in came here because of Cyos.

Anyways sorry to come in and start criticizing but you really need a feedback section so I don't need to do it in my introductory thread. Second of all I came to this site unknown and weary of the purpose of it, I thought it was a gaming site but then I saw Head Developer etc and found out it was a private server site and I didn't know for what game, so that's quite a turnoff.

Second of all your sections are kind of out of order, Vote should be somewhere at the bottom of this category and the Say Hello section should be somewhere easier to spot to be more user friendly. You also need a more memorable domain name rather then .darkbb. May I suggest .co.nr or .tk domain name hosting as a starter? Just so you could spread the site in a more professional way. You also need a different skin style, something brighter just because a lot of members aren't into the dark skins.

Anyways, Hope I have offered a sufficient amount of feedback.
Back to top Go down
Thiudorcus
ApexGaming Guppie
Thiudorcus

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
Cyros
Head Development

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:32 am

PHEAR HIIIII
any ways ya sorry about that it only a p-server forum right now maybe we could make our own games later o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ApexGaming :: ApexGaming Community :: Say Hello!/Goodbye!-
Jump to: