ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost as exciting as sex!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acheron
ApexGaming Owner

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: OMG ANNOUNCEMENT   OMG ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:49 pm

We will be switching over to ApexGaming.net fairly soon, where we will have more professional objects and a custom interface, be on the lookout ^-^

-Lucas

Also for your info, we have almost everything bought, and professional web hosting as well ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://ApexGaming.net
Zixx
Zixx

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ANNOUNCEMENT   OMG ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Woooooot!!!! Eazier to remember. Btw Lucas, I saw one of your posts, you said you didn't even know Aim??

Was that before we talked on MSN?
Back to top Go down
KillerQueen
ApexGaming Co-Owner

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ANNOUNCEMENT   OMG ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 pm

woot!
Back to top Go down
https://apexgaming.darkbb.com
Havon
ApexGaming Administarator

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ANNOUNCEMENT   OMG ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 am

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ANNOUNCEMENT   OMG ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ApexGaming :: ApexGaming Community :: Announcments-
Jump to: