ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Welcome to ApexGaming! if you haven't already please register and account and or login! Very Happy, if you have already registered and do not wish to see this again, simply click "Do not desplay again" so this will stop annoying the fuck out of you! ^-^

Thanks and Enjoy ApexGaming!
ApexGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost as exciting as sex!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devils Never Cry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerQueen
ApexGaming Co-Owner

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:42 am

Devils Never Cry DanteVsNero

1-10 <3
Back to top Go down
https://apexgaming.darkbb.com
Zixx
Zixx

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:50 am

Yeah this sucks. 1~10

JKJK
Back to top Go down
Ethix
Head Manager

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 am

I give it a 10, awesome render * i actually saw that picture last night when I was looking for one * awesome font and plus dmc is kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Zixx
Zixx

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 am

I hope you guys saw my hidden message on my last post.
Back to top Go down
KillerQueen
ApexGaming Co-Owner

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 am

lol @ bryan

thanks @ ethan.
Back to top Go down
Zixx
Zixx

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 am

Zixx wrote:
Yeah this sucks. 1~10

JKJK
See Here.

I was just kidding. This is sooo good!! 10~10, Better than any sig I will ever make.
Back to top Go down
Phear
ApexGaming Guppie

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 am

Err, very bad actually.

Overall it's quite messy and it needs to be more focused on the render and it should stand out more then the background and catch your eye. The excess text isn't really needed it should not run diagonal across the signature because that's something else to take your focus away.

Also I can see the C4D or whatever you used on their arms so try and make that more transparent or put that behind the render if you think it looks cool.

4/10 because you actually grasped the concept to blend your render with your background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devils Never Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils Never Cry   Devils Never Cry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devils Never Cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ApexGaming :: ApexGaming Community :: Graphics :: Signatures and Avatars-
Jump to: